Mission and Values
To serve Warsaw's international community by delivering a world-class, value-based education based on the best of British Education.
BSW provides a holistic educational experience that surrounds our students with opportunities to learn both in the classroom and beyond. The enjoyment of learning, self-discipline and challenge are fundamental elements of a BSW education.
Values are at the core of everything we do, and are expressed through our code of conduct, the Walk of the Lion.
The Walk of the Lion
- BSW Lions are respectful – they are honest and courteous to others.
- BSW Lions are considerate – they show compassion and are empathetic to needs of others.
- BSW Lions are noble – they have confidence in themselves and their own creativity, show fine principles and leadership skills, and are a proud member of their School community.
- BSW Lions are cooperative – they work together to achieve the best and develop their own knowledge. They cooperate with one another to create a happy, learning-focused community.
- BSW Lions are courageous – they show courage through willingness to always have a go; developing inquisitiveness, resilience and intellectual independence.